Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
REM

B-110 ?? Will B-110 parts fit on ..........

REM
I am considering the idea of buying a B-110 that is not presently working. If I cannot find the parts to make it work would any of it be of use to me as a parts tractor for my B-10 ? I will be looking at the tractor this evening so if any of you could help me with this question it would be greatly appreciated. This tractor will be for my father. We would like to have similar machines to able us to make use of a parts tractor.

Hi There, The sheet metal wont work but you know that . The rear end is the same and bevel gear box will work and the tire are the samethe front axle is the same . I have a B110 and two Simplicity Landlord that look like the B10 serires. I have used parts from a B110 to fix the Landlord hope this help some have a good one .Tanman