Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Suggest a Name

Woodydel

Yesterday we're playing in chemicals and today we're looking for a new identity. Coincidence or delayed chemical reaction?

Noticed "X" has been showing up at the end of your posts recently, so the letter X must have some significance. Inasmuch as your wit & word can be sometimes cutting, how bout EXCALIBUR?? Whatever new handle you may choose just keep on being you. Variety is the spice of life....... Dick

I'm contemplating creating a new user name. So far I like MadManX but I also came up with MentalX. Give me some ideas and don't worry about offending me I already know I'm not perfect...MadManX

Hi Woody, how about "Woody X-the JD Killer" Logo: The only thing green on my lawn comes out the side of my deck! Neal

Woody (or whatever you now call yourself), You got a lot of good suggestions here. But, a rose by any other name (you know the rest). How about a symbol instead of a name. Something like, formerly known as the singer Prince. On second thought, why ask us? You have a scientific mind and are computer literate. Let modern technology pick your new name. Try the Nickname-O-Matic, or the Fantasy Name Generator, or the Super Hero Name Generator.

Actually I think If you "have " to change it, I think shortening it to simply "Woody" would be enough of a change. "Woody" has a distinctively friendly and inviting tone to it. I don't think "MAd MAn X" or otherwise would NOT do you justice. Too uninviting and sinister, almost sounds akin to "evidence eliminator" and the sort ......... My 2 cents...

Dutch, Nickname-O-Matic comes up with the same name The Wicked even when I entered my name as Willy Nilly. Anyway, tried them all no help....MadManX

Woody, Them 'puters are smart. Probably knew Willy Nilly wasn't your real name and threw you a curve. Sorry you feel I wasted your time. Just trying to help. How about a symbol?

Dutch,Not a waste of time at all...Just no names I would use. Any first name with a "W" gives "The Wicked" response at Nickname. Tried your name came up with....(what did you come up with?) I'm paying attention here, seems like most would like a friendlier name. How about "BOWOODLY" sort of a cool hip sound to it. A couple used by others who know me are "WOODSTER" or "WOODMAN"..How about "TRACTORX" doesn't seem too menacing, maybe even a modern sound to it and hides my real name....The current name sort of describes how I get at times sort of like a warning or caution sign to unwary passersby although the reference to evidence-eliminator was disconcerting..( I really don't like that person).. MadManX

Woody, I didn't try it. I'm content with my name. Like I said, "A rose by any other name........." How about permutations of the existing letters in your current name? Like "Owoydeld" or "Elwoddoy". How about converting to a different alphabet? Like "Cyrillic" or "Wing Dings". Good luck with your quest.

Just thinking out loud, some names I'm contemplating....MadManX Woody (this is a friendly, which I am---have to work on the phrasing of my messages) BoWoodly (like Bo Diddly, like his music) ByWoody (good ending for a message) GrassHopper (like KungFu always learning) PlowBoy (always wanted to bust my butt farming) WWD (nice and short like MPH) 3Point (all tractors should have this) SimpleAllis (obvious) HomeBoy (this all started with my AC Homelite-check my profile) Woodster (others make this nickname and the next up the most) Woodman (see above) MentalX (always intense mental activity going on) MadManX (current temporary/permanent nickname, most don't like is my guess) TractorX (would name my tractor site with this) XMan (superhero) Woodydel (just leave it alone, has a reputation) AuntAllis (my feminine side?) Doc (my Dad wanted me to be one)