Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

found a friend for my simplicity's

maxwood

Hello , I would like to introduce you to my new tractor  A  Massey Ferguson Gc 1705  with loader and mower deck .

My sovereigns will do snow and leaf pickup  And some mowing  

Thanks Ken in Mi

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

• Like 1

I even got to test drive it, now I want one

Little out of my league though, very nice handling tractor, but then I was afraid of scratching it.

• Like 1

That's awesome Ken. You're gonna love it!  More versatile and more comfortable to operate than the Bolens.  AGCO Massey dealer (Simplicity too) is nearby and I've watched these fly off the lot. If I only had more acreage... 

Edited by gwiseman

Yes We have a dealer ( Farm Depot in  Ionia Michigan ) that had a killer deal .  I could have gone for the backhoe for about $3500 more , but That would be overkill for my propety.

Tractor with loader  Was $10,600 without mower deck

Thanks Ken in MI

Geez Ken!  She's a knockout!

I had an acquintaince contact me this spring asking about a loader machine that he could do some brush mowing and tillage work with, and after all my local research, that Massey was what I pointed him toward.  Some pretty competitive pricing out there.

Trying to convince my wife to let me buy one of these!  (Shhh....don't tell her I said that here).

I took my wife with to the dealer, and she drove it and gave thumbs up!!!!

Thanks Ken in Mi

13 hours ago, Snojetter said:

Trying to convince my wife to let me buy one of these!  (Shhh....don't tell her I said that here).

Some times better to ask for forgiveness after the fact, than to ask permission

13 hours ago, 720nut said:

Some times better to ask for forgiveness after the fact, than to ask permission

Actually, I did ask her for permission this weekend...turns out she's not against it.  Just have to save up for a little longer  - cash for us, no financing.

On 6/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, maxwood said:

I took my wife with to the dealer, and she drove it and gave thumbs up!!!!

I think I'll do that very thing.  My wife is not hands-on when it comes to my tractor hobby, but I did get her to till the garden once and she seemed to enjoy it.  And she is the one to put the Orange Spectacular on our calendar every year, so she's definitely not against feeding my tractor addiction!