Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jfrank1962

Got Lucky Today with clean up pics

jfrank1962

Got finished mowing today and about 30 minutes later this nice limb fell out of the tree. Probably would have left a mark if it would have hit me. wah

limb.jpg

Edited by jfrank1962

dince

Thankfully there was not a tragedy for either man or machine!  Funny thing, we Aussies don't aim for stripes, just a nice smooth lawn!  Most Aussies like to mow their lawns to within an eighth of an inch of the ground!  I keep advising people that the amount of leaf material equals the amount of root system, hence a short lawn equals limited root system which in turn restricts the plant's access to moisture and nutrients.  Here endeth the lesson!

I am inspired with your 725!  It looks really good!

Edited by dince
  • Like 1

720nut

1/8th here and I'ld be replacing spindles all the time, darn rodents ya know.

If you told people here to cut that short they would have you admitted to a crazy house.

• Like 1

jfrank1962

Thanks for the kind words. My wife also noticed that I used that limb for an excuse to "have way to much fun with all my toys" to clean up the mess.  9_9

Edited by jfrank1962

720nut
11 hours ago, jfrank1962 said:

Thanks for the kind words. My wife also noticed that I used that limb for an excuse to "have way to much fun with all my toys" to clean up the mess.  9_9

John, for some reason they just don't seem to understand the need

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dplakosh
    • NandoG
    • simplewrench
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Bradley sweedman
      Bradley sweedman
      (62 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 1 reply
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts