Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Putter

Vancouver WA show

schaefer72
hi yes i went - it was a good start for the first gathering in our area - it was not simp. and allis specific gathering - there was at least 6-7 simplicity and allis garden tractors and some attachments - there was also alot of other misc. garden tractors of every brand - probably 30 or more tractors total - there was a simp. powermax with several attachments - an original ark front loader ,sickle bar,snow blower,tiller, and mott hammer mower - along with a couple b-sieries tractors also several 600 and 700 series tractors - twards the end of the day they demonstrated welding using a n.o.s. generator attached to a simp. and someone demonstrated using a rear plow and a rear chipper - overall it was a pretty good day - alot of talk was made of the next get together and how many people and tractors would show - i would imagine there would be alot more next time after people get a sense of the show as a whole - several members where there and took photos but i dont have any at this time - there was one guy even wearing a simpletractors hat - next time i hope to see alot more members there and alot more simp. and allis tractors - i also was able to network with several people and ended up finding a 1963 b-10 allis chalmers garden tractor - parts only - the entire thing is torn apart every nut and bolt - bad motor - $50.00 - not a bad day - hope to see others there next time - i will ask another member for photos and try to send them in - see ya