Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

e-bay / Soverign & attachments

DoubleT

And there's a four or five year old (Kohler Magnum, white wheels) SunStar 20 with a 60" on there for $4000. And the goof calls it a Simplicity "Lawn Tractor"! Also in NJ.

Spotted the following and some Kohler parts if anyone is interested. tractor is in New Jersey - $3000 minimum - two days left - no bids yet. Why is everything always so $#%^&@ far away from me? Bruce.

-------------------------------------------------------

Simplicity Soverign 18 HP Tractor with 48" mower deck, plow, and 4 wheel hydraulic trailer. Tractor and mower are in excellent
condition. Purchased late summer 1996. Used 1997 and 1998 for mowing. Plow was purchased used. Have brand new blades and new
belts for mower. Trailer is in good condition with removable sides and steerable front wheels. Hydraulic works by moving lever. Buyer
pays for shipping. Selling because of move. Additional pictures available at:
http://www.knotzdigital.com/forsale/tractor/tractor.html

Perhaps everything is so far away because you're at the North Pole....

8o)
Kent

P.S. Did the sled dogs deliver your package yet?

Me being at the North Pole means Santa should have no problem bringing me that Magnatrac I want, right?

There are good deals in Wisconsin also. However good deals are more being in the right place at the right time. Seems to me their are more people than good deals.

Bruce, that'll happen only if Charlie Struck is Santa Claus; and the last time I saw him, he sure didn't look like it!

Co-worker just told me he traded some work for an AC620! Says it looks to be in excellent condition and comes with a nice deck. The work he needs to do is worth approx. $1000.00

Guess you can run into good ones anywhere..

Rob