• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

New Member List & Member Map   02/12/2017

Implemented both a new Member List and Member Map.  See News & Announcements for more details.
    • Kent

Chat Room is down   05/06/2017

IPS has just discontinued their built-in chat on May 1st.  I am still testing alternatives that will integrate cleanly.  Sorry for the disruption!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhoadley

2-stage snowblower

8 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has been looking for a tractor/snowblower combination for her very long driveway. She's gotten discouraged by the prices of JDs. Do any of our models sport 2-stage snowblowers? (she's convinced that single stage won't cut it) Thanx, Dave

sunstar, conquest, prestige, legacy and legacy xl. all of these machines have 2 stage blower options

Edited by s_stephen

Convince her that she is wrong on the single stage, and she can easily get by for half the price.  An old wives tale about the single stages not working properly.  I take care of 7-9 driveways every snowfall and have had no real issues in the last 7-8 years doing so.

Edited by Brettw
1 person likes this