Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 416 h electric implement lift

tjack

I'm looking for information on the stroke length of the field installed electric implement lift for the 400 series. I'm currently installing a thomson saginaw power pak I obtained through ebay however this unit is from an ariens tractor so the stroke is short by two inches or so. The bellcrank connection pin hole travel is roughly 5 nches, I haven't seen any actuators that aren't designed with an odd length stroke only even numbers 2"  4" 6" etc.

Not sure of the stroke length, but it might be the mounting pin location.  Here's a pic of the Simplicity electric lift (on right) vs the AC300/400/ACHomelite lift (on left):

Compare.thumb.jpg.94735171e34e1ff00e017c9dea9e637f.jpg

A search of the site might get you the info you're looking for.

• Like 1

The stroke is 4".   I have one without the drive that I would easily part with.  I may even have the hanger for it (if I knew what it looks like) but would have to dig.

P1020130.JPG

P1020131.JPG

2 hours ago, MikeES said:

.... but would have to dig.

Got these pics of an AC 300/400 electric lift system; maybe it'll help the search:

pic1.thumb.jpg.b41121385188428c4953606f83e44d06.jpgpic2.thumb.jpg.45ee555361680319ee839e919c6361fb.jpg