Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Local car show

fishnwiz

Perfect weather made it an awesome day to get the old Dodge out .

Local car show near my home.

Ice cold Bloody makes it a bit more enjoyable! 

20170806_084248.jpg

• Like 3

Yes it was a garage sale/pickn find from 3 years ago.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I have put some money into it but its still worth what I have in it. I LOVE it because I have NEVER SEEN ANOTHER like it around the midwest and I used to do a whole bunch of shows. Most people think it's a custom truck that I built!

Tractors take up less room and are cheaper then cars as long as you don't buy too many of them.O.o

Definitely cool! I love old trucks and would love to buy one one day. They're definitely not getting any cheaper, and I'm sure you stole that one! Nice to finally see a full size pic!

• Like 1

Thanks

I looked around at a lot of junk before I stumbled on this one at a garage sale. 

Prices are hot right now and old trucks are number 1 in collector vehicle market right now.

I am redoing a 1975 Ford 150 at this time, it will have fresh 390 engine, rebuilt transmission and be all redone .

7 hours ago, tadams said:

I am redoing a 1975 Ford 150 at this time, it will have fresh 390 engine, rebuilt transmission and be all redone .

Love the mid 70's Fords. Can't wait to see some pics!

I have owned several 390 powered Ford mid sixty s Tbird in the past.

I still do own a 1963 thunderbird sport roadster that I have had for 25 years. It also has a 390 but has tri carbs on it.

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1