Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Oakley, Mi. GOTO 2017 Friday

720nut

First I want to recougnize some very nice people I met today

Kay and Stephen Richards from Victoria, Australia very nice folks that are touring our great country and taking in as many Allis related shows that they can

We had a very nice chat and learned a little more about Australia.

Ms. Kay caught by surprise and her and Mr Stephen

DSCN1658.JPG

DSCN1659.JPG

• Like 6

Question :

Did anyone happen to see the Oliver boat motors?, until today I never knew they made them

Fifth photo from end was a little girl pulling and she was carrying the front almost a foot high on her Simplicity and I missed getting it.

Just thought you might like to know.

Edited by 720nut

Did you offer to take that guy's Twin 20 off his hands?

He could let that one one go without too much damage LOL!

9 hours ago, ShaunE said:

Did you offer to take that guy's Twin 20 off his hands?

He could let that one one go without too much damage LOL!

Twin Twenty belongs to Josh, be nearly imposible

Edited by 720nut

Thanks for sharing Lloyd! It really is nice to at least look at the pictures for those of us suckers or I mean people who got stuck working instead of enjoying a tractor show. Would have loved to see all those tractors and implements in person!

Geez how did I forget, is that the real celebrity "Dince" live and in person? Boy like superman and batman finally meating, or maybe...I'm sure others can chime in from here666

1 hour ago, gravey72 said:

Geez how did I forget, is that the real celebrity "Dince" live and in person? Boy like superman and batman finally meating, or maybe...I'm sure others can chime in from here666

No it was not Dince, was hoping but last I spoke with him he was having health issues and would not be able to attend  ( hope he don't get mad at me for posting this but thought most would like to know)

It was Kay and Stephen Richards, they are like Allis Chalmers ambasiters from Australia

Australian Allis Chalmers registry  ;  http://aussieallischalmersregistry.blogspot.com.au 

DSCN1659.JPG

Cool boat motor display!!

We use those type tractors with the boat motors on them in northern Wisconsin to harvest cranberries! d:)

GREAT PICS....Thanks for sharing!

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

Great pictures  thanks for sharing.  Even a rare beach cleaner in the mix if I'm looking at it right. 

• Like 1

I met Kay and Stephen when they first got to the states.they are very good friends of my friend .the. Old guy I call the a.c. man. they stayed with him for few days before heading east. They were all at the Orange spectacular this year and said they had a great time there. nice folks

• Like 1

Fantastic pix. Thanks Lloyd for taking the time to post them on the site for those of us who couldn't be there.

• Like 2