Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

917H on ebay

I put my 917H on ebay, and thought you guys would be throwing your thoughts around on what it will bring. So, I'll start it. My reserve is $1250.00 and I think it will be a NO SALE.

Sounds like a quite reasonable reserve to me... especially since it includes the attachments. Your location may be an issue for delivery costs, but I don't see any other negatives that would help keep the price down. Looks like a nice tractor and a very nice package!

I would guess $1475! Ok, I did see that the reserve was met. I was trying to decide if I can sell either of my two (3416H) to make room for this! I figured $1300 would be a decent price for the package.