Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

T O M contest

steve-wis

Hey, quite an honor to be one of the winners in the last, at least for a while, T O M contest.  Congratulations to all the other members too, they were all excellent entries.  I hope that after a while we can resume the contest, I do enjoy checking out the entries, voting, and occasionally entering when it fits my stuff.  Thanks to Sam for all his work with it too!

Steve

• Like 5

12 hours ago, B10Dave said:

I agree Steve............many thanks to Sam for all his time and efforts running the TOM contest.

Yes.

Many thanks Sam.

• Like 2

I appreciate the appreciationdOd

...however there are a few more names that need appreciated as well..

rokon2813,   goatfarmer,   Talntedmrgreen,  BLT , and Kent all put in regular input and time as well as take care of different aspects of the contest. Could not and would not want to do it without themdOd

Edited by SmilinSam

On 9/1/2017 at 10:29 AM, steve-wis said:

Hey, quite an honor to be one of the winners in the last, at least for a while, T O M contest.  Congratulations to all the other members too, they were all excellent entries.  I hope that after a while we can resume the contest, I do enjoy checking out the entries, voting, and occasionally entering when it fits my stuff.  Thanks to Sam for all his work with it too!  Steve

Cannot say anything to top Steve so I congratulate him for saying it so eloquently. Since my first visit I've found all here are interested in projects, knowledge, helping and supporting one another, and of course pictures. Lot's of work behind the scene and has for life of the club; Thanks   SmilinSam, rokon2813,   goatfarmer,   Talntedmrgreen,  BLT , and Kent 

• Like 1

Apologies to all the "overlooked by me" members who all worked to make the TOM fun, interesting and  informative.  I guess Sam was the face of the contest for me, but like most things that are worth taking part in, there were alot of hands on the oars, so to speak.  And hey, you guys already knew we all appreciate you for all you do anyway, didn't you? :Dsm01

Steve

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Austin
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts