Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow blower ID

B-16_IC

I picked up a blower and hitch today with this tag on it. I tried finding it in the research section but came up empty handed. So, what tractor is it for? 

20170902_192242.jpg

Serial Number does not help.  Back up and take a picture further away, get the whole thrower in the picture.  Model number would be much more helpful.

That's the only number. I didn't realize that was a serial number, should have read it closer. sm02

Edited by B-16_IC
Needed to clarify

Looks like a "mixed" system to me. 

Based on the size and cut in the tunnel, it's a small frame snowblower head.

The hitch is the large frame two pulley hitch used with a front PTO mounted on the engine shaft or RBTs. 

Rich; with the serial plate reading Lexington , I would be inclined to think a white color blower is probably from a 300/400 series tractor. How wide is the housing and does the hitch fit the holes on the blower mounting tunnel? The hitch is missing the second pulley and a spring. If the hitch fits the blower mount holes you can mount it on a FDT with a 5" pulley on the crankshaft end. I can take some pictures of my BigTen setup if you want....Dave

PhanDad nailed it, small frame blower. wah Now I have two small frame blower heads, no hitch. Ugh! 

Yes Chris, that's the one. Obviously you were smart enough to leave it behind.  I however am compelled to amass the largest collection of useless mismatched junk possible. 9_99_9

• Like 1

Again, thanks guys! dOd I should have tried the hitch on the blower, I'll do that from now on.  As usual the answer is found here amongst the brain trust.