Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I picked this 3112 up in cheboygan

gcbuckley

After driving home from Chicago this past Friday I drove on to Cheboygan Mi. to pick up a 3112H with hydro lift

The fuel tank has holes in it and no deck (looking for both) but it is in good shape.

I will try to start it tomorrow

My new 3112H.JPG

Edited by gcbuckley
to add pictures

Just got something similar-an AC HB212 with hydraulic lift. Sure is nice to have the hydro.

'Course I still won't sell my B207(my1st A.C. mower), the B110 (2nd mower), B112 Variable(when I finally got it working somewhat correctly) or my new 2 me HB212!

Think we have a bad addiction!  LOL!

Bill, I don't know anything about the Vickers but I hope it works

Merle, I am the same with my first simplicity its a 2210 and I have the addiction BAD

I found another 2210 down south and might try to go after it this weekend

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
    • TheFlash300
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • oldsarge
    • StanD
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know by now SimpletrACtors.com has undergone some changes lately. We need to work through these so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges so we can take to technicians. Appreciate your patience. 
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts