Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Kent

Coming soon to a theatre (or website) near you

Kent

I've been monitoring the Invision Power Services (IPS) core software for this site quite closely.  A new major version has been released, and has now been out long enough for the initial bugs to have been identified and fixed. I've also been monitoring the add-ons that this site uses (Classifieds, Links, Videos, etc.) to watch those add-ons also go through the release (to make them compatible with the new core software) and bug fix evolution.

Bottom line is that the site will be moving to a new version of the software soon, and changes will be coming.  Hopefully the changes won't be drastic enough to cause problems in navigation and use, but we will all have to adjust to them.  I will announce in advance when this transition will happen, because I will have to shut this place down for at least a few hours to implement it. 

Here is a link to the core added features/improvements in this new version.  You can use the links on that page to see the details of the individual changes to the core software.

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/ 

The changes to each of the numerous add-ons will not be as significant, but still are too many to describe here since the site uses 25 different added functions or features.

• Like 3

720nut

Just saying Chuck Norris approved does nothing for me, wouldn't walk across street to see him.

Looks good in other words but learning new I'm not sure of ???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• GregB
    • rokon2813
    • bowhunt4life
    • Al Truistic
    • ACT816
    • PhanDad
    • mnoonan42
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts