Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

sliderxc

tried to post a wanted

gwiseman
20 hours ago, sliderxc said:

can some one help I tried to post a wanted ad for a sovereign frame just the frame no beveled gear or rear  so if someone could help I would be grateful  

Link to tutorial on how to post a classified: https://simpletractors.com/tutorials/article/2-creating-a-classified-ad/  Make sure you follow the steps exactly as in the tutorial and I think you will have success. Let us know if you have more challenges. 

• Like 2

sliderxc
12 hours ago, hurleyii said:

I have one available assuming the 7100 series frame will work for your needs. 

I dont know I need a frame that had either a triad or ch18 in it for the oil plug hole I have several 916 allis  Chalmers I just didn't want to weld up the hole for the k341 oil plug and re cut one for the for the ch20 command but if I have to I will 

sliderxc
17 minutes ago, gwiseman said:

Link to tutorial on how to post a classified: https://simpletractors.com/tutorials/article/2-creating-a-classified-ad/  Make sure you follow the steps exactly as in the tutorial and I think you will have success. Let us know if you have more challenges. 

Thank you i finally posted it 

• Like 1

ShaunE
2 hours ago, sliderxc said:

I dont know I need a frame that had either a triad or ch18 in it for the oil plug hole I have several 916 allis  Chalmers I just didn't want to weld up the hole for the k341 oil plug and re cut one for the for the ch20 command but if I have to I will 

If these are the "Oil Plug Holes" you are referring to, the second picture is a 917.  The front edge of that opening is 9 1/4" from the front of the frame.  The first picture is a Triad powered Sovereign.  The front edge of that opening is about 10 1/2" from the front of the frame.  I also have a OEM Command powered Sovereign & it matches the Triad powered Sovereign frame.

The Command Powered Sovereigns utilized this opening however the Triad powered Sovereigns did not.  I have milled out the mounting plate & added a 3/8" 45 degree Street Elbow & Kohler Quick Drain.

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG

Edited by ShaunE

hurleyii
11 hours ago, sliderxc said:

Why would you ever weld up the hole? What s wrong with leaving it there!?

sliderxc
On 10/10/2017 at 5:27 PM, RayS said:

You could use a hose and route it through the existing hole or I have a command frame. Not sure what it would cost through Fastenal to ship. Probably $100 plus but would ship.

Thank you for your help   I did order the oil hose for the kohler it was cheap enough  I would like to buy that frame if you could hold it for a while maybe I could find someone to pick it up and bring it closer to me or I can see  what  Fastenal would want to ship it