• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Site will be down Thurssday 10/19/17 for maintenance   10/18/2017

The site will be updated to the latest major release of the core software.. Due to the number of add-ons, the site may be down for a few hours.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.
biged

B 10 NO SEAIL NUMBER

Question

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO TELL IS THERE A WAY TO TELL THE YEAR OF AN A/C B10. THAT YOU CANT READ THE TAG.

IT HAS BUMBLE BEE DECALS BUT HAS A BRIGGS 23D MODEL ENGINE

PLEAS LET ME KNOW

THANKS ED

20171007_112027.jpg

20150313_160629_resized_2.jpg

20150313_160707_resized_1.jpg

3 answers to this question

Ed; looking at your pics I think that your engine looks original which would make it an early B10 around 63 or 64. The hood may have been changed or the wrong decals applied. The serial numbers on Allis/Simplicity were never a good indicator of age  as model changes could come at any point in the year and sometimes new and older models were selling at the same time.Briggs however, did date their engines by serial number and the 23D is consistent with an early B10. Hope that helps.

1 person likes this

I agree with Dave, early with a newer hood. Is the transmission and bgb also yellow? The serial number decal is also the early version.