• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Site will be down Thurssday 10/19/17 for maintenance   10/18/2017

The site will be updated to the latest major release of the core software.. Due to the number of add-ons, the site may be down for a few hours.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.
JDB

Suitcase Weights

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for suitcase weights for a 917 hydro.  I have the mounting bar but did not get any weights with the tractor.  I only found one for sale and it is over a hundred dollars.  All other sites say the item is discontinued.  Are there any sources for these and will they cost that amount.  I would end up with nearly as much in the weights as I have in the tractor.   

I solved my own problem.  My local Simplicity dealer had two 33LB weights and two 50lbs.  Had been in the stock room forever and now are on the back of my 917.  They did cost me nearly the amount of my tractor but with three a917 hydros and all of the snow implements I am now set for winter.