Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Garden Tractor Pulls

LesH

Does everyone go to garden tractor pulls in the midwest??? Where are some good ones that feature AC/ Simplicity vs. Cub Cadet/ Deere etc........???

My next door neighbor and I are making a track to fool around on. He's into the bigger machines like Massey Harris's and such but he keeps eyeing up my collection. I'm sure he'll be buying soon. MadManX

For Wisconsin, go to your search engine and type in WGTPA. That covers one of the clubs here. You can also type in Brian Miller, and his home page has alot of garden pulling clubs throughout Il and Iowa.

My son and I pull in Northwest Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota with 3 groups (Hook N' Go, Gopher State Pullers, Sneaky Pete pullers) but except for the 2 tractors that we pull they are usually the only AC or Sims you will see. I can only name about 4 others. BTW we do very good against the Cubs. Note: 98% of the garden pulling tractors are Cub Cadet regardless of the sheet metal and paint. Mike S.

I pull a modified 7016 6speed in west Michigan. A couple clubs around are Lightweight eliminators, Judgement Day pullers, and the Fast Farmers. I don't have my contact numbers here with me though.

In garden tractor pulling Cub driveline and Kohler eng. are the most popular by far. Here in SE NY however the older Sears Suburbans are popular too.And they do quite well,, We are only one of maybe 3 other people around here to pull AC's or Sims.,,Got a gent here in pro club[for money only] with a modified 920 AC diesel//with 3 spd tranny,, now you ought to see him go,,thick black smoke up in air 25 ft! what a thrill!,