Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Major Site Update -- PLEASE READ!

Kent

We've just performed a major site update, which updated almost all the code for the entire site.  We have NOT been able to visit all sections of the site, much less test every function to ensure it works correctly.  Please be patient and understanding "while the dust settles!" The cosmetics of the site are a bit wonky due to this update.  We are working the issue.

1. FIXED. The top line of the main menu is partially obscured up above, though the options are still there, and function as before.  Roll your cursor over that area below the Simple trACtors logo and those menu options will show up clearly.  We've resolved this, to make the navigation visible and work correctly.  We'll address all the colors and other "cosmetic issues" tomorrow...

2. Please help us stabilize things by reporting any bugs or issues in the Bugs, Suggestions and Feedback forum.  Please take the time to review the recently submitted issues before posting  to see if someone else has already reported it.  If so, the resolution may already be described there. 

3. There are several new features in this update that will be implemented and refined over the coming days.  So, there will be minor changes going on for a while.  Please be patient!

• Like 2

I'm sure I speak for many when I say a big "THANK YOU!" for all the seen, and unseen, work you put in for us to enjoy this site. Thanx, Dave

• Like 2

Thanks so much for all the work and effort.  We really do appreciate it.  I already see that the site is faster to update once you select an item to look at.

Thanks again.

Merle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice job on the switch over....even though it may not seem like it the membership is very grateful to all who give their time to keep this site up and running. 

A BIG heartfelt THANKS!!dOd

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fishnwiz said:

Nice job on the switch over....even though it may not seem like it the membership is very grateful to all who give their time to keep this site up and running. 

A BIG heartfelt THANKS!!dOd

I'll second that

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Austin
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts