Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MikeES

Knapp Plow Day

MikeES

The weather was poor which reflected in the turnout.  But there was still about 25 tractors that show up.

Thank you Ron Erickson (ACB12), for hosting the plow days again.

Here are just a couple of pictures of the unusual.

You see Ron's Turbo Diesel 716 in the 4th picture, I wanted to post a picture of Ron's latest project but it isn't quite finished so you will have to wait...(hint: it does include another diesel in an older Allis garden tractor)

IMG_1603[1].JPG

IMG_1610[1].JPG

IMG_1604[1].JPG

IMG_1608[1].JPG

IMG_1609[1].JPG

Edited by MikeES

B-16_IC

I would like to see how the lift was done on the 206, had to get inventive on that!  

I too like the variety, most plow days end up being a see of green and yellow and white. Not often you get to see a Beaver turning soil! dOd

MikeES

The B206 with the 4 bottom is more of a novelty than a working set up.  It works in the right soil conditions, but as you can guess it needs different tires and added weight for traction, in heavy and wet soil.  Definitely a conversation starter.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 8 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts