Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Knapp Plow Day

MikeES

The weather was poor which reflected in the turnout.  But there was still about 25 tractors that show up.

Thank you Ron Erickson (ACB12), for hosting the plow days again.

Here are just a couple of pictures of the unusual.

You see Ron's Turbo Diesel 716 in the 4th picture, I wanted to post a picture of Ron's latest project but it isn't quite finished so you will have to wait...(hint: it does include another diesel in an older Allis garden tractor)

IMG_1603[1].JPG

IMG_1610[1].JPG

IMG_1604[1].JPG

IMG_1608[1].JPG

IMG_1609[1].JPG

Edited by MikeES

I would like to see how the lift was done on the 206, had to get inventive on that!  

I too like the variety, most plow days end up being a see of green and yellow and white. Not often you get to see a Beaver turning soil! dOd

The B206 with the 4 bottom is more of a novelty than a working set up.  It works in the right soil conditions, but as you can guess it needs different tires and added weight for traction, in heavy and wet soil.  Definitely a conversation starter.

I love plow days! A Beaver tractor plowing would have been a show stopper right there. Gotta side with the rest of the fellows - nice variety.   

• Like 2

What a nice variety you were able to get.  Had never seen a Beaver tractor like that.  Yep, the B-206 with its 4 bottom is really cute!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Tom45
    • Ronald Hribar
    • gmiller
    • fulltimeraye
    • PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

I am having ankle replacement surgery Monday 4/8 and will be away from ST business for a few days till the drugs clear out. Keep reviewing ST and let us know challenges and suggested revisions. gw
      · 3 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts