Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

grader blades galore!!

lboy1971

Grader-(Belly) blade they are just something you have to have.I have one on my cub with lots of down pressure.It is great, also have rake attachment for it.---Ron B

Out of the wild blue yonder my wife asked me about a dozer/grader blade this morning. I told her I'd have to interrupt my search for hens teeth to find on for the 312. I think maybe I can search for both without interfering with my regular job...

Have you noticed the number of grader blades on ebay since that one brought well over $200? I think there are 3 on there right now. Is the hitch for the grader blade the same as the hitch for the front plow and old 3belt snowblower save for the elimination of the lift handle?

This recent grader blade craze is amazing. Think there has been more posts on them in the past month then in the 2 years I been on here. Whats Up?? MPH

I searched off and on for 12 to 15 years for a grader blade. Had never even seen one and only knew of 2 people who had them--not for sale. Finally stumbled on a new old stock (never assembled) grader blade at a machinery auction in Dec 2001. Best Christmas gift I ever bought myself!

• 4 weeks later...
sounds like i have to get a grader blade, i found one, center mount, in good cond. but the guy wants 250.00 sounds very high to me, what is a fair price, and do any of you know where i can get one. A/C Big Ten also can you get ripper teeth to put on the grader blade or front dozer blade, i need to resurface my gravel road thats very compacted, and washboarded. also can you add weight to the blade to get more down pressure