Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help with Wiring diagram..Prestige 23

wis34

Hi All....does anyone know(or have) of a wiring diagram for a Prestige with 23 horse kohler? I am specifically looking for the color code.....for the six pin connector that cplugs the tractor harness into the engine harness.  Only 5 pins are used on either side.....and on each side one of the wires is going to an empty pin. (so really only 4 connections are made).  It may be intentional, since everything seems to work....but the guy I got the tractor from did a lot of "repairs" to the wiring and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thanks to everyone on this site for the wealth of knowledge!

Wis  (pronounced wiz)

Check the "Downloads" section of the site (Repair Manuals-->Simplicity).

I uploaded the Simplicity "Electrics Manual" for many years, I think the later years have the Prestige wiring diagrams.

Also BLT uploaded the Prestige Repair manual, I would think it would also have wiring diagrams.

Banging my head against the wall now. I was reading my status wrong! I thought I had renewed my dues 11/11/2016......turns out that was the expiration date.

Thanks for putting up with my dumbass. Going to go DL nowdz