Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front mounted shredder

Dutch

An old time AC dealer claims to have a factory front mounted shredder. He hasn't had time in the past 6 months to go in the "barn", so I haven't seen it. Thought I saw one in Simple trACtors, but can't find it now. Sound familiar to anyone?

Maynard, Thanks, but the thing is supposed to have a hopper. Sounds like the Mighty Mac only it mounts on the front.

See Brian Parshall's Allis 312D in the gallery, Dutch. [A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/rare_pair.htm'][img src='http://www.simpletractors.com/images/gallery_images/400_composter_small.jpg'][/a]

Thanks Kent. Thought I saw one here. Glad I'm not loosing my mind (at least in this instance). Looks interesting... maybe it should stay in the dealers barn instead of mine.

I sure like the look of that shredder.I have to do all kinds of tree branch clean up.That would make the job so much cleaner.Is there any chance one of those would hook up to my 4041.Or would i have to look for some other kind.--Ron B

Ron, sounds like need to score a goosen, 3pt mount, PTO driven with chipper knives and a side shoot to feed it tree limbs