Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sweetest, cleanest

Brettw

I picked up the snow cab you see in this pic, from a guy in my area.  He had numerous tractors.  The three I saw that were out, were incredible.  He must look for and only purchase what is in mint condition.  These pics are of a GTHL and HD tiller.  They were both literally like NOS condition.  Not restored, original from what I could tell.  Too clean everywhere.  He also had another that was nearly as nice, but was obviously used, and a power steering Sovereign with a Triad and a blower mounted that appeared as though it had less than a hundred hours on it.  Almost like it came right out of the crate.  Just wow.

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

Edited by Brettw

Nice clean machines and attachments. Always did like the HD Tiller. For belt driven tiller it chewed up the ground and spit out powder.

4 hours ago, 720nut said:

I must not hang with the right people,  666  all I find are the ones needing work.

Sure nice tractordOd

You know Lloyd I have the same problem. Of all the machines I've had, I think I've only bought two or three that would start and run at the time of purchase. 

Ya know I was just thinkin ( yea I do that occasionally ) but I would probably have to build a glass case to put one like that in.

I see Brett real isn't on it to good, which would probably scratch it, only ones I see that nice are new in showroom.

I should have taken a picture of the PS Triad.  It really did look like it was just un-crated.  Supposedly he has 25 Sovereigns.  And may be selling as he is moving.  He tells me he will let me know.........