Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 17 GTH L Pick up.

fishnwiz

Got a good deal on this awesome running 17HP Kohler driven Simplicity rider with Tiller, snowblower and cutting deck off C.L. today. Tractor has hydraulic lift and super tight BGB as well as brand new Cone clutch.  I will be honest and say I was a bit leary of going down the Kohler rd again after the now famous "Tilly" experience. :S

Time will tell I guess. 

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

IMG_7041.jpg

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 2

So you are the rotten crook!  Guy called me back and said he "sold it to his neighbor" just before I called.  Nice, nice steal!   May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits.............

Edited by Brettw

34 minutes ago, Brettw said:

So you are the rotten crook!  Guy called me back and said he "sold it too his neighbor" just before I called.  Nice, nice steal!   May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits.............

Don't you own enough of these already?

Good thing I did not mention I got it for 100 less then his asking price. o.O

The blower seems to be in working condition but the area around the scraper bar is rusted out in small areas. Tractor itself was worth the price of admission. ....I hope!

Good thing I did not mention I got it for 100 less then his asking price. o.O

Two thousand.  Two thousand camels.......................

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, MikeES said:

What are all the small pulleys for on the tiller?  Looks like a FDT tiller to me.

Nice haul!

Tiller is not off of this tractor originally  but previous owner did claim that he ran it on the tractor. I have ZERO experience with tillers so I am not sure if in fact it is possible to run this tiller on the tractor or not??

I was mainly after the tractor anyways.

Edited by fishnwiz