Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

yotehtr1

yotehtr1

large.20160213_134621_zpsqdmqr8ec.jpg.4213f90c1e8f5ce299abdbd4b5c29204.jpglarge.IMG_20171118_154321.jpg.bfab324f7bc44eb46d3121d912e129c7.jpglarge.IMG_20171118_154340.jpg.a218434d8810af7a4153deac2704338a.jpglarge.IMG_20171118_154629.jpg.4b89ae72faca3189a7c208698c243d5f.jpgNew member showing off a couple of my toys! The b110 I picked up years ago over in Ohio and I been working it ever since. Ended up getting my grandpa's b110 (that my dad ran when he was a kid) along with a tiller, blade, and blower shortly after. It's not pictured and needs some work but I'll get there. Just scored a nice barn find today and got a simplicity ( not pictured) of unknown model ( missing front tin) mostly for parts plus the 700 wonderboy pictured with the tiller and I got the sickle mower off the same guy! I'm hoping to restore the 700 and my grandpa's b110. 

• Like 2

spi

Good collection.  Thanks for showing.

Do you suppose that 50 years from now anyone will be collecting the tractors of today? Perhaps you'll be able to look at a KIA at a car show.

yotehtr1

Thanks everyone! Really great to be here! Hopefully some of us can figure out how to make these last another 50 years because they are way cooler than the new ones! I don't know about the Kia at a car show, man I hope not, but at one time a 57 Chevy was just another family sedan so who knows lol

dhoadley
10 hours ago, spi said:

Good collection.  Thanks for showing.

Do you suppose that 50 years from now anyone will be collecting the tractors of today? Perhaps you'll be able to look at a KIA at a car show.

They may be the Gremlins, Pintos, and Pacers of today. 666

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
    • PhanDad
    • BAP
    • Bill725
    • mikeandlina
    • s_stephen
    • jbrooks
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Look Out Hill
      Look Out Hill
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 0 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts