Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

powermax

b-rad3704

Im interested in selling my simplicity powermax 4040.  any idea on a starting point for price?? ive not seen many out there to base it off.  Sorry if this should be in a different forum but its the only one the site would allow me to post in.  I appreciate any help or info!!!  Again sorry if this isnt the right place to post.

for some reason this was the only place the site would let me post??   overall condition is fair id say,  has a 60" deck that I just rebuilt last summer,  has the three point hitch and I also have a snow blade/dozer blade with all the hardware.  only problem is the jack shaft broke and I dont have the time to fix it anymore.  Ill have pics soon,  its stuffed in the corner of the garage so Ill dig it out for pics. 

You have to be a dues paying member to access that area in addition to others.  You see where it says "Club Member" under 720nut & My screen name & yours says "Users"  Trust me when I say..."It's the best $10 you'll ever spend."

Not sure what you mean by "Jackshaft".  Rear PTO shaft, Deck roller bar, Hydrostatic drive shaft...

thanks guys! ill consider the fee for sure!!  what i mean by jack shaft is basically the clutch.  the part that releases the belt tension to the trans