Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cleaning white B series seats?

macallis180

Want to try and clean up my existing seat cushions as I can't afford a new set.

Have any of you owners found a successful way to get at least some of the brownish grime off of the white cushions?

Thanks.

I've used Mr. Clean magic erasers on waverunner seats before with reasonable success.  But they have a mild abrasive & will open up more pores in the vinyl causing the problem to continue over time. 

I would dilite the bleche white, purple power ir evwn that green stuff if hou have that.  Its very easy to clean these with even water and dishsoap but impossible to reverse any damage caused by some of the more aggressive cleaners.  They can also be difficult to get an ‘even’ color from.  

Keep in mind that Armorall will make it a bit tough to keep your keister planted.  You at least have the side arms, without them I would definitely not use Amorall to protect a seat.  Don't ask me how I have come to appreciate and dispense this wise advise.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Friend of mine said his wife wanted to do something nice for him, and surprised him one day while he was at work. Washed his truck, and Armour All on the whole interior. He said almost hit a car, 'cause foot slid off the brake, and he slid sideways on the seat.  He said he was VERY, VERY vocal with her about never giving him that surprise again!