Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hello

seoulski

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for some time and have learned a wealth of information from the good folks in this club.

These are my 2 machines. Lots of hard work and care getting them up to speed. 2000 Sovereign 18ohc and 1991? Deutz Allis 917H .

The DA pic is fresh from yesterday dispatching a bunch of pumpkins in the JD 80 cart!

Hope to spend some more time here and get to know you all better!  Ken

20170819_194307.jpg

20171202_153437.jpg

Both tractors look super clean....very nice. Not sure if you have done the “fix” on the Simplicity to keep the triad running strong? They sure are pretty!

Welcome to the addiction Ken and wow, nice lineup. As jimmystractor referenced, there is some good info here regarding necessary modifications of the Triad engine written by Al Eden (aka Al). Looking forward to seeing you (and your equipment) around. 

I can email you a document containing just about every Al Eden post on these engines & pictures of what I've done to mine to keep your OHC Triad happy.  If they are happy, they sure are smooth & fuel efficient.  PM me if interested.

You have the first step down.  Keep them clean.