Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SNOW !!!!!

720nut

>:(   SNOW!!

That's a 4 letter word around my parts but I guess if I had one of those in my driveway. ...it wouldn't be so bad.

3 hours ago, tadams said:

Lloyd keep it up there the cold weather is enough here don't need snow.

Tom

Ditto that! I have no interest in that stuff. Saw a few flakes floating around this morning,  yuck. 

Wife's been keeping tabs on our place up north and there saying over 24 in. in places.

Maybe going to need a blower up there, to far to run truck with plow on.

We only got about 2.5 in. here so far today

Hey Lloyd, we have about 8 inches of snow here in TC. I was over in Gaylord today and maybe 16 inches in town and a little more south of town in Michaywe.

It looked like they had more snow between Mance and Kaskee than Gaylord or TC, but that is normal. It is going to warm up the end of the week but the weather report is saying Tuesday night the low is going to be 7

Have fun with that plow, it looks like it will do a fine job.

Gene

20 minutes ago, gcbuckley said:

Hey Lloyd, we have about 8 inches of snow here in TC. I was over in Gaylord today and maybe 16 inches in town and a little more south of town in Michaywe.

It looked like they had more snow between Mance and Kaskee than Gaylord or TC, but that is normal. It is going to warm up the end of the week but the weather report is saying Tuesday night the low is going to be 7

Have fun with that plow, it looks like it will do a fine job.

Gene

Gene we have property in Lakes of the North, Trailers in Campers village. We'll be going up next Friday.

We'd been hearing from people there that about 20 in. and still coming down

I bought plow and truck two years ago and haven't used the plow enough to wear the paint off the cutting edge, we ended up with about 1.5 in. yesterday

Been half looking for one like that myself. Getting too old to play in the snow.....

My "new to me" 04 Sierra is just begging to be put to work  :)

Finally 4-5 this morning able to actually make a couple of bucks

Just a few minutes ago, some has melted down a little but we did make a little money today

Almost 5 on my trailer, supposed to get 3-5 tomorrow so I guess winter is officially here.

DSCN1920.JPG

DSCN1921.JPG

Edited by 720nut

Snow started about an hour ago and already have an inch. There saying anywhere from 3 to 8 maybe more, just depends on track of storm

Update 4:56pm have plowed drive three times today and snow is coming down very hard, kind of hard to see across the road.

Actually the picture you see better than just looking, I plowed like a half hour ago

DSCN1922.JPG

Edited by 720nut

Lloyd; blew 4in out yesterday and another 3in today. Wind shifted from west to east this afternoon and looks like the BigTen will be busy again tomorrow. Above freezing over the weekend. Go figure.....Dave 

You guys getting any of this last round . I've plowed 4 times now and another 1.5-2 when I got home so I'll be busy in the morning

1 minute ago, s_stephen said:

still dont have any snow here yet and nothing in the forcast for the next 2 weeks.

See that's what happens when you first buy a blower, was going to put blower on 720 but got to thinking as to why freeze when I can just turn up the heat.:D

7 minutes ago, 720nut said:

See that's what happens when you first buy a blower, was going to put blower on 720 but got to thinking as to why freeze when I can just turn up the heat.:D

every year it seams to be this way i had the legacy xl last year with cab and blower on it and never got it out of the garage because we never got any snow.  I plan to get the blade mounted on my old chevy this weekend. that shuld prevent any snowfall down here this year666

11 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Ive been plowing daily...its pilin up and the kids are loving it.  👍

I'll bet they are, I've plowed 5 times and at least 2 in each time just out of this last storm.

How much you got there? Hard to tell here because wind was blowing hard too.

15 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Ive been plowing daily...its pilin up and the kids are loving it.  👍

How about some Kitty Cat pictures!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts