Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor identity question

badcars

hello everyone, happy easter. we are about to leave to do the family thing (and eat way too much good food)!! i have a couple of question for those of you in the know..... first of all i have a Serf 525 #647 002338, need some help with the manufacturing year.... second i have a Homelite T-8 #1690056, need the same, i tlooks just like a Simplicity Broadmoor.... also a question for myself, i have a chance to score a wonderboy rear engine mower, single blade design, appears to be all there, i just have to dig it out from a friends basement and give him $25, what do you think, i have a craving for more tractors!!!!!! he said it ran when it was parken about 15 years ago, i can turn the engine with my hand!! i am really looking for a larger machine like a big 10, or a 700 series but i guess i will have to passify myself with what i have right now... thanks to all, and have a great holiday with family and friends!!!

I'd jump on the lawnboy for 25 bucks. Have never seen a reaal one but I think they'd be real kick..Happy Easter..MPH

Hi, the Serf 525 #647 was made for the model years 1971/1972 I dont know the other one.I would jump at the chance on the 25.00 wonderboy,they are neat little tractors.I too would like to get a bigger tractor as I have 2 Broadmoors.Would like to get my hands on a 2012 or the newer 7116. mowerman1193