Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weight Brackets 1693439 and 1693272 Anybody have pics

Alltractoredup

I was searching this site for info and stumbled on these two part numbers, however it looks like there is little info on them.  Does anybody have pictures of these?  I would be interested in making some for my Allis 900's.

This is the front one.  I had a rear one, nos, but sold it when i let go of all my simplicity weights.   I cant seem to find a photo. The expense of those proprietary weights is tough to get past.  

2A526A39-BF9A-4D6E-A1F1-29B0579CC6C7.jpeg

Now those would make for a pretty slick setup!!  Nice work Ray.  I was thinking of using some large diameter pipe I have to make some sort of weight and weld a bracket to it.  The pipe is 10" diameter and I also have 8" diameter, both heavy gauge.  I like the look and user-friendliness of the suitcase weights.  I don't care for the price of them, but they are very useful.  I have seen on ebay a guy that makes suitcase weights for garden tractor pulling and will have IH or MF engraved in them.  I sure would like to have some with the Allis Chalmers "A" on them.

Thanks for the replies guys!!!

• 4 weeks later...