Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

going to have a white christmas

s_stephen

had a dusting this morning when i got up now the sidewalks and driveway have about a inch on them and still snowing. one of the ducks is out enjoying the weather.20171224_083155.thumb.jpg.994c55a3950cab240372bf24a01c16e2.jpg

• Like 2

A snow duck! Fire up that broom tractor & see if it works.

We woke up to ~1/2" snow on the ground today. Second light snow this week and, if the old saw rings true, the first tracking snow was on the 23rd so there will be 23 total tracking snows this winter.

Edited by gwiseman

3 hours ago, gwiseman said:

A snow duck! Fire up that broom tractor & see if it works.

We woke up to ~1/2" snow on the ground today. Second light snow this week and, if the old saw rings true, the first tracking snow was on the 23rd so there will be 23 total tracking snows this winter.

Haven't heard that one. We sure could use the precipitation in parts of Missouri. 

Plowed a little more than 2 in. couple hours ago probably need to plow again they've upped us to 6-7 possibly more

Gene he may not want to give it to you if he does :D

Edited by 720nut

I'm guessing over two inches here in  Hancock County.  Probably closer to 3, but I tend not to care. :ph34r:

I thought today of the same old tale Gene, hasn't held the last couple years, I hope the trend continues. :D

Hello, We have had about 4 1/2 in so far ,with more falling. possibly 2-4 in more  I just finished cleaning the drive , sovereign plowing ,with predator & power steering 

Thanks Ken in Mi

IMG_2709.JPG

gene the broom works great i used it to clean the sidewalks off. I got 3 inches so not enough to plow the drive out.

• Like 1

Glad I dont live in New York state, they just said this morning that parts of that state will soon be buried under 4 feet of snow!

11 minutes ago, SmilinSam said:

Glad I dont live in New York state, they just said this morning that parts of that state will soon be buried under 4 feet of snow!

Haven't heard that one but Erie Pa. like 28+ in.and still snowing

I figured since the temperature won't be above freezing in forsee able future I'd better move what I got thus far. Or maybe I just wanted some seat time on the 900 series mutt. :D It ain't pretty but I sure enjoy running it. 

20171225_133600.jpg

We had 8 this morning  and windchill of -1 what little snow is out there can stay it's not enough to blow and only supposed to be colder tomorrow

2 hours ago, tadams said:

We had 8 this morning  and windchill of -1 what little snow is out there can stay it's not enough to blow and only supposed to be colder tomorrow

-5 here and supposed to drop even colder tonight, another 6 in today