Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
CTD01

Picked up a Legacy XL

CTD01

Well I have been eager to try out a Legacy XL 4x4 for a while. After talking with Josh and Michael about them I decided to buy one. Tractor has a 2011 build date on it and it had 427 hours. It came with a FEL, 60' blade and, power angle sweeper. My buddy and I took a ride up to vermont to grab it last weekend. I serviced the whole machine front to back. The tractor is amazing and exceeded all my expectations! Cant wait to rack up the hours! I will post up more pics soon!

IMG_20171216_183213_586.jpg

IMG_20171225_140039_807.jpg

• Like 2

bowhunt4life

4 wheel drive is so nice to have and makes such a difference. I use mine when I have to mow some hills and throw her in 4x4 and boom traction and we are off and running.

720nut

Nice , but I think your little one may have something to say about not riding dOd

I hope to be able to afford an XL , hopefully they'll come down in price a little, am liking my pre xl but would like to have the 4x4 option

Edited by 720nut

dhoadley
12 hours ago, PhanDad said:

Nice.

Enjoy (looks like you're already doing that!)

The suitcase weights look huge.  How much does one weigh?

That's why he has the other tractor with forks. d:)

• Like 3