Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Deutz

Tom Batts

reply  x prohibited[?] 

Posted 8 days ago

print

favorite this post Deutz Allis lawn mower - $125 (Sherrills Ford) hide this posting

image 1 of 2

6454.png6455.png6454.png6454.png6455.png6455.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
2294 Hopewell Church Road

(google map)

make / manufacturer: Deutz Allis 

Deutz Allis riding mower..runs good..has all new belts come with...needs battery..all new tires and one deck pulley. Has a Briggs and Stratton motor 12.5 hp.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6430273683

posted: 8 days ago

updated: 2 days ago

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping

Does anyone recoginize this model ? I need a doaner for my B 110 but have no clue what this compares to.

Thanks

I knew someone would know,! 

I am still taking thing apart so not sure exactly what I need. It is pretty ruff. 

For now :

Bushings and parts for steering 

Bearing and spacers for front wheels

Left side panel

Large bushings and parts between the steering wheel and dash. Not sure what parts it originally had 

Some kind of a decent seat. 

That is all I know for now. 

Thank you for your help. 

Hi Tom. I replied to your post in "Talking Tractors" with model numbers for equivalent Simplicity tractors so you can get manuals/exploded parts breakdowns. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MikeES said:

They made the Deutz-Allis 1700 series in Deutz green, same as a Simplicity Landlord.  .

The green DA tractors were from 1985 to 1990?

Thanks. Didn't recall ever having seen one and my DA brochures had shown the Broadmoor but not the Landlord. With a quick search of google a few turn up. Good looking rigs. AGCO was formed in 1990 but Belt & Blade lists the 1st year for these 2nd Gen Landlords as 1991, the Simplicity Lube Chart lists them as starting in 1992, so they must have been made right before the mowers went through the AGCO changeover.