Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
720nut

Not AC or Simplicity

720nut

I know it's not either but hoping someone can tell me where to find a manual on a Kubota G3200 tractor I bought. Thank you in advance

Here's a couple of pictures, have rear fenders in truck they need cut to clear loader.

DSCN1931.JPG

DSCN1932.JPG

Edited by 720nut

maxwood

Hello, Is it a running tractor ,?  Is that a Johnson loader ?  the paint on the loader  looks similar to the case 640 tractor .

Looks good,that would be nice for the place up north.

Thanks Ken in MI

Edited by maxwood
correction
  • Like 1

720nut

Ken, yes it's running two cylinder Kubota engine says 10 hp , yes it's a Johnson loader , has been repaired but by a bubble gum welder. I'll try and remove most of the weld and reweld it

I highly doubt it will make it up north as I have the Legacy and Danco for one of my Allis's, just ain't figured out which one will be.

Right now it will probably be up for sale sometime in the future.

Here's a couple of pictures of loader, tubes were broke on each side, rest of loader is in beautiful condition.

DSCN1934.JPG

DSCN1935.JPG

DSCN1936.JPG

dince

Lloyd, that looks a pretty big bucket for a 10 hp tractor?  Nevertheless, it looks a pretty handy tractor!  When you sell it, will you be delivering it?  All the best to all, for 2018!

David from Downunder

Edited by dince
  • Like 1

720nut

Hey Ole-buddy great to hear from ya again. How's the weather down under cold as a witches XXX here, been below O* last few mornings, high low teens

This makes 4 loaders that I have so don't really think it will be staying long , but that may change to.

May deliver just would depend where, guy I bought it off of delivered it for me.

dince
7 hours ago, 720nut said:

Hey Ole-buddy great to hear from ya again. How's the weather down under cold as a witches XXX here, been below O* last few mornings, high low teens

This makes 4 loaders that I have so don't really think it will be staying long , but that may change to.

May deliver just would depend where, guy I bought it off of delivered it for me.

Gidday Lloyd,  great to hear from you!  You could drop the loader off right at the front of my workshop, please!

Yes, we are into summer mode, and hearing all about your arctic winter.  Keep warm!

David from Downunder

fishnwiz
10 hours ago, dince said:

Lloyd, that looks a pretty big bucket for a 10 hp tractor?  Nevertheless, it looks a pretty handy tractor!  When you sell it, will you be delivering it?  All the best to all, for 2018!

David from Downunder

Howdy  stranger.C|:....Rumors have it you went over to the green side ??

• Thanks 1

dince
6 hours ago, fishnwiz said:

Howdy  stranger.C|:....Rumors have it you went over to the green side ??

Gidday fishnwiz,  I must dispel that rumor - I’m still on the right side!  My brain seems to taken some time out for the last few months.  I’m back working on my 725!

David from Downunder