Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JeffG

Attn: PowerMax Aficionados

tsjabs
The things we would like to have.... 15 years or so ago I recall reading an article about the U.S. Navy having purchased a large lot of 426 Hemi engines from the Chryler Marine division to repower patrol boats back in the late 60's. They were all still crated and being stored in a warehouse. Word was the Navy was trashing and scrapping with no parts or pieces being allowed to leave. Fortunately you can buy a new and improved 426 Hemi from mother Mopar these days. AHHH the days when they made real cars.. tim

Dutch
Jeff, Are there any newer than 1979? Is the price negotiable? Can you send me pictures? Is delivery included? Are they guaranteed? Will they finance? Do they take trade-ins? How far is it from here? Are other attachments included? Will they take a check? How long do I have to think about it? I know a guy that bought a 1980 that was brand new at one time and he only paid $2400. Do replies 1-7 include your initial post?

Tuffy
Jeff Stop. I'll take all seven but I insist on paying at least $6000.00 per unit !!!! I have cut a certified check for $42,000.00 this morning and it is being fed-ex'd to you and will arrive before 8:30 A.M. tomorrow. Steve

JeffG
I have located seven 1979 model PowerMax 9020's in central Ohio. These units are new, old stock pieces. They have been stored in a heated shop and never used. The units have all available options (rear PTO, 3-point hitch, hour meter, high flotation tires, etc.). The tractors also have NOS 60" belly mowers attached. Not positive of the selling prices yet, but I believe they will be sold for ~$2500.00. Anyone interested should reply to this thread and not e-mail me directly. First come, first served. I'll have further information later on today. Jeff

JeffG
OK, guys. Happy April Fools Day!!! I hope it was all in good fun, as intended. Hey Steve, should I tear the check up, send it back or ... cash it? I hope it's the latter. Oh, did I mention that my 4040/1 is still available - it's the next best thing to a NOS 9020. ;o) Jeff[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/For_sale_ad.asp?MsgID=3137&mode=short&startwith=0']http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/For_sale_ad.asp?MsgID=3137&mode=short&startwith=0[/a]