Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Josiah deshong

Seat cover

Recommended Posts

Josiah deshong

Hi everybody does anyone know if a seat cover for the 600-700series seat cover will fit a powermax or if somebody might have a seat they’d like to sell in good condition. Thanks for any help 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
720nut
2 hours ago, ShaunE said:

Hey Joe,

I had mine re-upholstered. Working today so no pictures.  I may still have your email from when you wrote me about my soft cab.

Shaun , I'ld be interested to as I need a seat for my 620

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josiah deshong

Hey Shaun how ya doin did you get rid of your soft cab thought I saw it the other day still listed. I was looking on eBay at those seat covers and it looks like the seat pan on the 600 700 series is similar to my 4040. I finally got my 620 going had to rebuild my starter and put a new rear axel in it but got to plow some snow today on its first trip out of the garage since I bought it, I plowed for four hours was throughly impressed I think it plowed better then my allis d15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaunE
12 hours ago, Josiah deshong said:

Hey Shaun how ya doin did you get rid of your soft cab thought I saw it the other day still listed. I was looking on eBay at those seat covers and it looks like the seat pan on the 600 700 series is similar to my 4040. I finally got my 620 going had to rebuild my starter and put a new rear axel in it but got to plow some snow today on its first trip out of the garage since I bought it, I plowed for four hours was throughly impressed I think it plowed better then my allis d15 

Glad to hear you're running & moving! Soft cab & blower are tucked away safe & sound.  Out of sight & out of mind.  That's why they aren't priced to move LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaunE
20 hours ago, 720nut said:

Shaun , I'ld be interested to as I need a seat for my 620

You should have taken pictures of it while you were standing next to it HaHaHa!

I have to go out there & do some lathe work in a little while, I'll grab a couple pictures for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
720nut
4 hours ago, ShaunE said:

You should have taken pictures of it while you were standing next to it HaHaHa!

I have to go out there & do some lathe work in a little while, I'll grab a couple pictures for you.

Never would have thought about ,it to many other things happening to worry about a seat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thmsdoyle

I saved my old seat and pan just in case I want to go back to original. However,  I replaced the seat with this one from tractor supply. Pretty close to original mounting holes for my 7014, had two holes I had to work on to get it to match up.

Tom

tractor seat.jpg

Edited by thmsdoyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaunE
On 12/29/2017 at 8:33 PM, Josiah deshong said:

Hi everybody does anyone know if a seat cover for the 600-700series seat cover will fit a powermax or if somebody might have a seat they’d like to sell in good condition. Thanks for any help 

 

 

On 12/30/2017 at 12:00 PM, 720nut said:

Shaun , I'ld be interested to as I need a seat for my 620

This is the seat I had recovered several years ago.  It wasn't cheap & he's not very punctual but his work is extraordinary.  The second picture Is an attempt to show you a wire that is threaded through two small holes drilled in the bottom of the rear of the seat pan.  This was done to pull the cover down in the back to fit nicely.  I used the original foam.

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShaunE
2 hours ago, macallis180 said:

Boy, that is a nice looking recover!

Thank you.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I wish I could remember how much it cost though.  I had it done locally.  Two brothers have two different shops in neighboring cities.  They learned from their father.  They do high quality work but they are slower than the second coming LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • TomSchmit
    • PhanDad
    • MRR
    • GregB
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Ole Settler
      Ole Settler
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

    • jbrooks

      jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

      Josh
       
      folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
    • dav-1

      dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

        Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts

×