Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Harbor Freight

720nut

Just so ya all know this weekend Harbor Freight is offering 20-25 percent off . 25 on 31st and 1st

22 hp Predator for 599.99 cheapest I've seen it yet, matter of fact all Predators are on sale.

I have been denied every time I tried to use that coupon on predator engines.  I asked the manager of the HF near me and he said they sell so well company wide at that price point they most likely won't offer discounts.  If someone can find a clerk to over ride coupon limitation than you are in business!!

1 hour ago, bud119195 said:

read fine print on coupon

There is presently a coupon for the 22HP Predator for $599.99 but the 20% or 25% coupon will not (ever) reduce the price any further; although I have been lucky once or twice so maybe you can get lucky.

HF.png

Edited by wwbragg
addebdum

2 hours ago, bud119195 said:

read fine print on coupon.does not work on Prdator engines so they are 699

What I'm looking at is 599.99

32 minutes ago, Alltractoredup said:

Lloyd...this is a time you can confidently say..."I told you so"     666

Thank you but I'm not trying to start anything just got  the adds other day and thought I'ld pass along

23 hours ago, wwbragg said:

There is presently a coupon for the 22HP Predator for $599.99 but the 20% or 25% coupon will not (ever) reduce the price any further; although I have been lucky once or twice so maybe you can get lucky.

HF.png

No fine print to read. $599.99 in big red numbers. 4i

The fine print is on the 20/25% coupon. Does not apply to Predator products.  So 599.99 is the final price.  But sometimes you can get  lucky.

Along this line has anyone figured out how to get more charging amps for this engine. 

I have see mini alternators on powermaxes but for Large frames?

4 hours ago, bud119195 said:

did not see that coupon in my area..

Todd, I got a flyer with it in it for the Dec 31st and Jan 1st sale  same as Dave posted and an email , one flyer  that also had them till the end of the month for 599.99

If your local store can't find it go on line it should be there. I get like a small book of coupons every month.

hope this shows up good till 1/31/18

DSCN1955.JPG

Edited by 720nut