Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grader

B10Dave

We have all seen pics of garden tractors made into driveway maintainer graders. Here is a particularly nice one. And if you are interested it is for sale on KIJIJI in London Ontario for $1,999. (not mine)

5a4e9c4fddd94__59(1).JPG.43c3813d29e6996c8f8922f0856bf4e1.JPG

5a4e9c6416e19__59.JPG.76bee9233185c51823087be5dd636126.JPG

• Like 2

Neat dOd , took a little thought to put it all together. I find grader blade for FDT works fine for me and a whole lot cheaper.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 720nut said:

Neat dOd , took a little thought to put it all together. I find grader blade for FDT works fine for me and a whole lot cheaper.

It is sweltering here today, forcast of 41 C tomorrow, hence I cannot think straight!  What does FDT mean?

2 minutes ago, dince said:

It is sweltering here today, forcast of 41 C tomorrow, hence I cannot think straight!  What does FDT mean?

FDT - Foot Drag Tractor

RBT - Running Board Tractor

Sorry to hear about your temperature problems LOLOL:P

• Like 1

Hello, 41 degrees celsius is = to 105 fahrenheit  That s Hot . for a  person from Michigan

Thanks Ken in Mi

• Like 1

David hope ya gots lots of shade or a least an air conditioner, your probably following  the Dog around as you said he knows where the cool spots are. dOd

temp normal for this time of year ?  

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, maxwood said:

Hello, 41 degrees celsius is = to 105 fahrenheit  That s Hot . for a  person from Michigan

Thanks Ken in Mi

Whew!  130 degrees warmer than my place this morning!  

On 05/01/2018 at 1:03 PM, ShaunE said:

FDT - Foot Drag Tractor

RBT - Running Board Tractor

Sorry to hear about your temperature problems LOLOL:P

Thanks for the explanation!  I am wondering if snow is any good with whiskey?  We could all benefit - the snow would cool me down, and the whiskey would warm you up!!!  And yes, it is 1 pm here, and HOT, with a howling north wind to boot.  A real indoors day!  I hope none of you blokes are suffering badly from your North Pole storms. Those floods in Boston are awesome.

David From Downunder

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 720nut said:

David hope ya gots lots of shade or a least an air conditioner, your probably following  the Dog around as you said he knows where the cool spots are. dOd

temp normal for this time of year ?  

Lloyd, we’d expect mid to high 30’s for this time of year’

David

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Whew!  130 degrees warmer than my place this morning!  

That puts it very graphicly!  I wouldn’t want to swap, though!

David

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts