Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

DANCO Model SV-41 Loader

ac190

I finally picked up the Danco SV-41 loader for my AC720 that I talked about last August. Does anyone have a manual for this particular model? BenB was kind enough to send me an SV-40 manual a few months ago. The only difference appears to be the pump mounting. This is a really well built loader. I just ordered new hoses and I am looking forward to trying it out soon. Thanks, Jim

Jim You got the Danco loader! I hope you will find as many uses for your loader as I have found for mine. Enjoy, (but "carry the load low"). Ben

Hey Jim, be careful on soft ground with the loader. I have broken at least two front axles carrying big loads on soft ground. This is because of the cantiliver stearing. ( I think) The wheels do not stay in line in this system. The inside wheel turns more than the outside. It is common on british taxis, but causes increased tire wear. You are lucky to have this unit!

By the way. What tires/rims should I use for this loader? Do you recommend the high capacity? The rims on the Simplicity that it came off of measured (by calibrated eyeball) 9 inch diameter by 4 inch width (at the bead shoulder). Thanks for any help. I appreciate the replies. Jim P.S. Is there a power steering option or rework for this system?

Hi Jim good for you, this was the first winter for my loader on my 4041.It is just the best,you are going to enjoy it. Like the boys say be careful.Have a good one.--Ron B

hey everybody, I am desperatly trying to find a loader for my 4041. what did you go through to find the one you did. My local dealer told me he doesn't recommend putting one on the ol girl but I really want one. LOL any suggestions??? thanks