Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

gwiseman

After Christmas Package

gwiseman

Things I want always seem to come up for sale after Christmas when I am pinched for cash. So I had to dig down deep because I thought I ought to have this. Maybe I'll get back to my Hydro18 project now. My after Christmas pkg arrived today from a fellow collector w/Command wiring harness (in box), nos Kohler replacement muffler for Sovereign Command, muffler pipe, muffler clamp, chopper screen, drive shaft w/rubber donut, engine coupler, and heat shield for muffler. I will need to weld 2 brackets to the muffler to attach the heat shield. 

fullsizeoutput_90b.thumb.jpeg.818d7e98435c0dac0fc7f4c406b87b58.jpeg

• Like 1

PhanDad

I agree, definitely a great deal.

The Hydro18 has headlights in the grill I believe.  Please let us know if you also run into light interference with that Kohler muffler.  I didn't have an issue with my 75th since the lights are external, but someone that followed my post reported interference and I never heard about a solution to the issue.  That might have been a 7100 series tractor rather than the newer Sovereign18 however.

gwiseman
On 1/11/2018 at 8:30 PM, Chris727 said:

What are you putting the command into Gene? Didn't the hydro 18 already have all of these parts? 

Linda calls this back stock. I do have most of these parts but always want to be ready in case a 75th or Triad Sovereign falls in my lap sm00

Edited by gwiseman
  • Like 1