Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

After Christmas Package

gwiseman

Things I want always seem to come up for sale after Christmas when I am pinched for cash. So I had to dig down deep because I thought I ought to have this. Maybe I'll get back to my Hydro18 project now. My after Christmas pkg arrived today from a fellow collector w/Command wiring harness (in box), nos Kohler replacement muffler for Sovereign Command, muffler pipe, muffler clamp, chopper screen, drive shaft w/rubber donut, engine coupler, and heat shield for muffler. I will need to weld 2 brackets to the muffler to attach the heat shield. 

fullsizeoutput_90b.thumb.jpeg.818d7e98435c0dac0fc7f4c406b87b58.jpeg

• Like 1

I agree, definitely a great deal.

The Hydro18 has headlights in the grill I believe.  Please let us know if you also run into light interference with that Kohler muffler.  I didn't have an issue with my 75th since the lights are external, but someone that followed my post reported interference and I never heard about a solution to the issue.  That might have been a 7100 series tractor rather than the newer Sovereign18 however.

On 1/11/2018 at 8:30 PM, Chris727 said:

What are you putting the command into Gene? Didn't the hydro 18 already have all of these parts? 

Linda calls this back stock. I do have most of these parts but always want to be ready in case a 75th or Triad Sovereign falls in my lap sm00

Edited by gwiseman
  • Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TheFlash300
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • oldsarge
    • StanD
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts