Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4 Wheeling in the snow

acken

Had to move some tractors the other day to get at one in the back.  We don't have much snow here so far, but I couldn't resist playing.

DSCN0430.jpg

DSCN0431.jpg

• Like 7

Great shots Ken!  These machines really pop with a snowy background. 

Lloyd, if you ask nice, I bet you can see it at Portage this summer 666 I have seen it, but I havent been offered the keys to drive it yet 🤔

• Like 2

Josh, next time you see we can make a test drive happen as long as you have proof of insurance.  I will make sure I also have waiver forms with.sm03

• Like 1

Ken:  Glad you had to move some tractors - I never get tired of seeing this little Beast!  Looks even cooler against the snow background.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 720nut said:

Just love that thing would like to see it in person some day dOd

I have personally seen this tractor and it is a very well designed piece of equipment.Ken does quality work on all of his stuff

3 hours ago, bud119195 said:

I have personally seen this tractor and it is a very well designed piece of equipment.Ken does quality work on all of his stuff

Yes Todd, after seeing this at LaPorte, I would say it is factory quality. Probably better than factory. 

Guess I have no choice but to be at Portage.

any suggestions on lodging ?

Any of your wifes going to be there ?

Edited by 720nut

9 hours ago, 720nut said:

Guess I have no choice but to be at Portage.

any suggestions on lodging ?

Any of your wifes going to be there ?

Please do make time to attend show I dont think you will be disapointed ,last year there was 745 tractors ,Contact Brett Esse for show info 1-608-697-3690 He will get you all the info you need,there are a few nice motels in the area and there is talk of getting a block of rooms at one of them at a cheaper rate,And yes there are many wifes that attend the show