Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
rocks70

720 cab

rocks70

built a new cab for my sons 720 used 3/8 pvc instead of plywood used 2x2 wood for the frame next year ill take it apart and use 1.5x1.5 tubing for the frame work the windows are plexy glass no snow will blow on him now

ac 720 cab 001.JPG

ac 720 cab 002.JPG

ac 720 cab 003.JPG

ac 720 cab 004.JPG

ac 720 cab 005.JPG

ac 720 cab 006.JPG

ac 720 cab 007.JPG

• Like 3

720nut
42 minutes ago, s_stephen said:

looks good I still need to build one for my 720

Stephen , Tim Simone has a beautiful soft cab he's been trying to sell 734-524-0783 not sure what he's asking

rocks70
19 minutes ago, PhanDad said:

Great work.

Nice to keep your son dry and warm.

hes 38 years old and he did help build it  he says it makes a world of difference when hes blowing snow

Talntedmrgreen
5 hours ago, 720nut said:

Stephen , Tim Simone has a beautiful soft cab he's been trying to sell 734-524-0783 not sure what he's asking

I recall it being very reasonable, and like new.  

rocks70
3 hours ago, B-16_IC said:

Nice job, well thought out. dOd

I like the Ram charger in the background, I had a white 85 many years ago. 

itsa low milage truck im redoing the whole truck i bought one just like it new in 87 only rust where you see the primer. interior has already been all done over

macallis180

Glad you posted pictures on here as well as Facebook site as I couldn't see the pix as well on my phone. 

Sure looks like a factory cab, and with the swinging front window makes the "check oil and add gas" situation much easier. 

Smart move to start with wood framing as it is so easy to work with and correct mistakes - mistakes that you won't have to make replacing with a more permanent framework for next year!