Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grader (Belly) Blade value

Dutch

Anyone interested in the allischic, she switched her name because she ended up on ebays black list. I'm sure its her since her email name then was allischic. Dan

At 152.50 I think I got a fair buy. The grader blade, its hitch, and what looks to be a snow blade hitch. If I sell the snow blade hitch I think I did OK. Hopefully I will be saying the same thing Saturday morning when I pick it up.

Greg aslong as you are happy thats all that counts. I just couldn't justify any more than the $125 i bid plus another $75 to get it here. have fun and injoy your new blade. Maynard aka/UCD

I have sent allischic 3 emails on the allis blade requesting more info and no replies does that tell you any thing[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=6798&mode=short&startwith=0']http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=6798&mode=short&startwith=0[/a]

What I say is it's an all to common Ebay reply,if you get one at all..Not much going on upstairs on that one...MadManX

I just got an answer back. I asked her if it was an orignal grader blade. Allso for some more pics, And the measurements of the blade. All she said was that was the only pic she had. No mention of blade measurments or it was not original so she knows and is not telling as i just got her email and i receive my mail every 2 min. Maynard aka/UCD

I have recieved a reply from Allis Chic. Below is her response Thanking me for the info. Under that is the letter I typed. Thanks for the info stericson@winco.net wrote: Going by your picture, do you realize that this blade is not an original AC made blade? The hitch does not match the parts books hitch at all. It appears to be a homade copy. Can't tell about the blade itself from the angle of the photo. Sam