Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

620 springtrip front snow plow

Josiah deshong

Hello everybody I have a spring trip snow plow on the front of my 620 but it doesn’t flip when I hit a bump it stops me dead. Now my wear bar is almost wore completely down to plows edge would this have anything to do with it not tripping I can’t keep running it like this it’s gonna brake something and my wear bar can’t b flipped it’s just as wore. Has anyone had this problem or maybe a solution. Any input would b appreciated thanks

you can replace your ware bar with a pice of 1/4 inch thick 3 inch wide 60 inch long steel. I also agree with hinge being froze up

Thanks I can trip it with my foot. It sat in the woods for ten years though I thought if my wear bar stuck down further it might trip easier like it may change the geometrics of it, but I’ll spray everything with deep creek thanks for wear bar dimensions I guess u can’t just get a new bar that fits from simplicity since u can’t seem to buy a bolt for those machines said I’d never own one now I got 3