Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

720 parts tractor I think

Josiah deshong

Picked this baby up today makes my third and final powermax.  Anybody looking for a set of flotation tires let me know will post pics of them later. I had to put the ag tires on to get it into my promaster van one tire is good the other should b fine with a tube. Hopefully this ends my parts hunt for now. Check out the high performance air filter   I guess powermax owners can see why this happens if you have had to buy a stock air filter lately 60$

3E838C7C-EA87-47C8-9070-425DF0E05717.png

383DE616-F2C9-4117-9EFB-2270E3010AB0.jpeg

Your not kidding I had to b pretty vague about this one with my wife. This site definitely doesn’t help I thought acknowledging the problem and talking about it was supposed to help, not help buy more tractors. It is a 720 right

Edited by Josiah deshong

19 hours ago, Josiah deshong said:

Your not kidding I had to b pretty vague about this one with my wife. This site definitely doesn’t help I thought acknowledging the problem and talking about it was supposed to help, not help buy more tractors. It is a 720 right

Your only hope is to go cold turkey! If you go to support and talk about it all that's going to happen is buying more stuff from other addicts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, spi said:

! If you go to support and talk about it all that's going to happen is buying more stuff from other addicts.

Told tell him all of our secrets. :ph34r:

• Like 1